My photo
23 years old. Pursuing Public Policy and Global Affairs in School Of Social Sciences at Nanyang Technological University. Thank you for the taking the time to visit and read some of my posts. I hope that you will be able to take away some insights and perspectives on various topics discussed within my space at the end of the day. I will continue to pen down my thoughts as it has always been my pleasure to do so. Any feedback are warmly welcome and can be reached me through the contact form.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Distant Stars: Chapter Four


Unbeknownst to Rigel and Capella, the unknown figure teleported them from the grassland and placed them in two different rooms but of the similar view of a brightly lit Castle. Then, the unknown figure appeared in each of their dreams to introduce herself.



























Suddenly, the doors opened and made a creaking noise, sending a chill through their spines.
"It's time for you to leave the room. You have to find your way to the Castle. Remember to use your heart to feel! Good luck." whispered Arcturus.

No comments:

Post a Comment